Professional Aerial Video & Images
We live in a truly remarkable area. Whether you are in the Triad, foothills, or Wilkes County, we are surrounded by the beautiful outdoors. Our area is growing in part because there is so much to see and do.
Some of what makes our area special includes:
- The convergence of the Brushy Mountains and the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Hundreds of miles of hiking and mountain biking trails
- The watersports available on Yadkin River and at W. Kerr Scott Lake
- Incredible small businesses and reputable corporations
- Affordable housing prices and a high standard of living
Whether you explore the area on a mountain bike, in a kayak, using hiking books, by motorcycle, or by car, there are many ways to take in the majestic mountains. One of the ways to see the beauty here that has increased in popularity in recent years is from the sky.
While seeing Wilkes from the air would have once required being in an airplane or helicopter, the rise in professional and consumer drones has changed that. Now, we have ways to showcase our businesses and real estate from the sky.
Before you buy or rent one to take a video or some pictures of your company's property or a real estate listing, stop and consider the benefits and importance of hiring a professional for your aerial video and images.
Professional Aerial Video and Drone Photography in Wilkes County and the Foothills
I enjoy taking professional aerial photos and videos of real estate listings such as houses and land or events like weddings and graduations.
Since I am FAA certified and insured for up to $2 million, you can count on an added level of safety and security. Real estate professionals will benefit from being able to share their aerial photos and videos on various platforms.
A few of the benefits of professional photography for real estate and beyond include:
- The delivery of high-quality professional photos and/or videos in a timely manner.
- An incredible and unique view of the home you are listing.
- Providing buyers and sellers with views of undeveloped land that they might not see with standard photographs.
- Setting your real estate listing apart on MLS and other platforms.
- Demonstrating to existing and future clients you are willing to go the extra mile for them.
- A unique view of your wedding, graduation, family reunion, or other events.
- Showcasing your festival, concert, family-fun day, camp, or other outdoor activity.
The cost of a professional aerial photography session is determined by the terrain. While extremely hilly places are more difficult to access, flat areas are an easier and hence significantly less expensive endeavor.
Wilkesboro, North Carolina-based Times Treasured Studios, LLC is owned by me, Heather J. Cardwell. I have proudly served Wilkes, Yadkin, Forsyth, and surrounding county residents since 2005 as a personal, pet, or business event, real estate, portrait, wedding, & maternity photographer.
I have the qualifications, experience, and expertise you can count on for all aerial photography and video needs.
If you would like to talk more about how you can add this unique perspective to your real estate listing or event photography, contact Times Treasured Studios for more information.