Wilkes County Family Photo Sessions
Wilkes County is a special place. Our slice of heaven in the North Carolina foothills has an important and rich history. People here have started many of the businesses on which people around the world rely for necessities. Moonshine and NASCAR are intricately tied together in a bond made here in Wilkes. We have a rich tradition of innovation here in our area, and that spirit is still here. That is just one of the reasons families are moving to our area. Other reasons include:
- The small-town charm and walkability of Wilkesboro and North Wilkesboro.
- The many wonderful restaurants and small businesses in both downtowns.
- The safety and security we feel when we are out and about.
- Our incredible mountain biking trail systems at Cub Creek and Kerr Scott that also attract visitors from all over the country.
- The stunning backdrop of our area painted by the beauty of the Brushy Mountains and Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Our proximity to High Country towns like Boone and Blowing Rock.
- The many excellent careers in our area, even while we maintain a relatively low cost of living.
Whether one of these reasons brought your family to Wilkes or not have been here for many years, you want to capture as many memories as possible. That is what I love to do. It is my joy to help you secure these precious moments in time. Here is what you can expect when you schedule a family portrait session in Wilkes with Times Treasured Studios.
Family Portraits in Wilkes | Times Treasured Studios
It is not about taking a couple of pictures to put in an album; a family photo session is meant to create and capture memories you can cherish and treasure for years and decades to come. Here is what you can expect for your family photo session:
- A customer-first approach to your session, with the goal of getting the shots you will treasure.
- A session that is fun for children and adults.
- Plenty of room for including your furry family members and beloved pets.
- Beautiful photographs you will want to show off to everyone you know and meet.
- An opportunity to spend time together making memories as you capture this unique season of life for your family.
I love helping families create treasured memories. Your family portrait session is a chance to take a moment and remember where you have been and to look forward to where you will go. I look forward to helping you capture forever a few fleeting seconds of your family today, so you can smile many tomorrow’s from now. Contact Times Treasured Studios to bring the process of scheduling your family photo session today.