Triad of NC Commercial Real Estate Photographer
There are few places growing as rapidly as the Triad of North Carolina. Winston-Salem, High Point, and Greensboro are the cities that anchor the Triad. Still, the region includes towns and communities such as Clemmons, Lewisville, King, Kernersville, Summerfield, Thomasville, Burlington, and Archdale, among others.
Companies and businesses struggled here as much as anywhere during the first few months of the global pandemic. However, we recovered as quickly as any part of the country. Why?
Besides the creative solutions local business leaders developed to meet the needs of clients and customers, at least some of the success could be attributed to the residential growth we’ve experienced in the Triad.
Some of the factors that draw people to this area include:
- Affordability: Despite rising home values, our neighborhood remains more affordable than other sections of the country.
- The Great Outdoors: There are numerous parks, greenways, and mountain biking routes in the Triad. The Blue Ridge Mountains, Stone Mountain, Hanging Rock, and Pilot Mountain are all within a short drive.
- The Weather: People are migrating from colder, snowier places to enjoy our mild winters and pleasant summers.
- The Medical Care: Wake Forest University’s presence contributes to the Triad’sTriad’s high-quality hospitals and healthcare.
- The Schools: In addition to strong public and private schools, Wake Forest University, Elon College, North Carolina A&T University, High Point University, and the University of North Carolina at Greensboro are among the best colleges and universities in the state.
With the influx of people, it only makes sense that new companies will be moving here as well. They are searching for commercial property. If you are selling commercial real estate, you need the highest quality photographs possible.
Times Treasured Studios is here to help.
High-Quality Commercial Real Estate Photography
Commercial property images that are detailed, stunning, and flattering are essential, especially as consumers spend more and more time online looking at potential acquisitions. Having images that are both attractive and accurate representations of the location and layout can make all the difference when it comes to selling a home or property.
My talents are diverse, and I can meet a wide range of requirements. Real estate still photography, 3-D imaging, virtual reality environment design, landscape, drone footage, and macro photography are among my specialties.
Images, movies, and 3D data are made available in web galleries, and invoices and payment links are provided by email. The images and scans are MLS-compliant and ready to post as soon as you get the link.
For Still Photos: Square Feet of the Commercial Property
- 200 - 1600 - $100
- 1601 - 2800 - $120
- 2801 - 4500 - $160
- 4501 - 6800 - $200
- Over 6800 - Call Me
For Aerial Videos: Square Feet of the Commercial Property
- 200 - 2800 - $350
- 2801 - 6800 - $450
- Over 6800 - Call Me
Times Treasured Studios Commercial Photography in the Triad
If you are listing commercial property in the Triad, you need excellent photographs that will grab the attention of online shoppers. Times Treasured Studios is located just down the road from the Winston-Salem area.
Contact me for more information about how you can have photos that help sell your property quickly.